Monday, May 10, 2010

Putting the Pieces Together















So apparently my entry that i typed up and entered didn't go through. Oh well, here goes my best replication of the entry...

After finishing Personality Plus, I realized that I had learned more about myself and others. I had learned more about my friends and families, along with ways to better my own image, and my relationships with my friends and families. Personality Plus may seem like a far-fetched analysis of a general and wildly fantastic subject area (the human mind and thought process), but even if it is not entirely factual or statistically accurate, the book still serves as a vital tool for all those who read it and truly think about its contents. I feel like I have learned how to take my emotions, as a perfect melancholy, and turn them into more positive emotions that will make me more fun to be around. By knowing myself, not only with I be able to more easily harness my emotions, I'll be ready to learn more about others. Some people go through their entire lives trying to find themselves, but if we all just accept who we are from the beginning, imagine how much more time we'll have to enjoy ourselves and our company. Consequently, by knowing oneself, one will be able to appreciate the good things in life.

After learning more about myself, and my personality type, I'm ready to affect the lives of others in a more positive way. I'm now ready to take that step towards the likeness of an Aaron Kee; someone who changed the lives of others with his hugs and vibrant smiles. I feel ready to convert my negative emotions and insecurities into laughter and self-confidence. After getting through the storm, and seeing the Sun, I know it will only be up from here. I also know the type of person that I'm naturally inclined to fall for, in knowing my personality type, and the requirements of the many different types of personalities in every unique person.

I might feel like I know myself now, but I'm sure there will be more to learn every single day, because change is the only constant. At least, by knowing how I think and process emotions, it will be easier for me to pick up the subtle changes that do occur.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, really nice, thoughtful log of your reading life. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete